WE ARE HIRING: GOLF PROFESSIONAL
The Murray Downs Golf & Country Club, located near Swan Hill, is the premier 18 hole championship course on the Murray River. Since the course was opened in 1989 it has continued to grow in reputation and the Club offers excellent facilities to over 6,000 members, 800 of which are golfers and bowlers. Detailed information about the Club’s facilities can be obtained from the Club website www.murraydownsgolf.com.au.
The Club is seeking to appoint a Golf Professional to join the senior management team and be responsible for all aspects of the Club’s golf operations. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Golf Professional will lead a small team with key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Manage all golf services, including member and guest play, corporate events and the operation of the golf shop
- Provide tuition, full club fitting and repairs services to members and guests
- Demonstrate a commitment to sales and excellent customer service ensuring a positive experience in the Pro Shop at all times
- Maintain accurate records, stock and be responsible for monies collected on behalf of the Club
- Assist in the development and delivery of Junior and Beginner
The Golf Professional position requires the following (but not limited to)
PGA Membership preferably with minimum ‘AA’ rating
- Experience in a similar role or Assistant Professional role
- Proficient IT skills
- Knowledge in golf operations and experience in stock control and budget management
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
A competitive salary and employment package (which may include relocation assistance) will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award.
Please forward your CV, together with covering letter to Greg Roberts, Chief Executive Officer, PO Box 496 Swan Hill VIC 3585 or email on email@example.com
Applications close 5pm Friday 10 December 2021.
Murray Downs Golf and Country Club provides a safe, fair and friendly working environment for all of our staff.
We are always on the lookout for great staff for our three venues Murray Downs Golf and Country Club, Swan Hill Club and Spoons Riverside. If you would like to submit your resume please email firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Operations Manager or post your resume to Operations Manager, PO box 496, Swan Hill, VIC 3585.